Monday, July 2, 2012

Carolyn and Levi :: Wedding | Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

I could write this blog post about how excited (and nervous!) I was about traveling to Colorado with my youngest daughter to be the photographer for my cousin's wedding recently. I could tell you what I learned about shooting weddings - what worked, what didn't, what I loved and disliked... But, when I look at the images in this post, I know that I can't write about any of that - there is no story but the love story between Carolyn, my dear cousin, and her husband, Levi. Their love is so palpable and they did such an incredible job planning their celebration to infuse the whole day with elements of their story that to talk about anything else would be irreverent to their magic. Their choice of kilts for the groom and groomsmen honored their cultural roots. Her cowboy boots were a nod to the story of them meeting at a country-music nightclub. Carolyn included a charm on her bouquet with a photo of our sweet grandparents, whose love, devotion and faith were so strong that, even in eternal rest, they serve as a beautiful example of the virtues of marriage. I could go on and on, but I'll let the photographs do the story-telling...


















































It was an amazing day.  Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. McKay! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your story!  Here's to a lifetime of ever-growing love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!