Thursday, October 11, 2012

Easton | Chattanooga Newborn Photographer

I was fortunate enough to be around to photograph sweet Easton's entrance into the world, and even more fortunate to have him, at about a week old, come visit me for his newborn photos.  Seriously, when I say "fortunate" folks, I am not kidding - this baby is about the sweetest, cutest, squishiest little ball of joy I've ever seen. 

I see a LOT of babies. 

Easton is just amazing.  His parents are amazing.  His big sister is a complete doll.  I can't get enough of this sweet family - go on: you'll be hooked too! 


Look how much she loves him!  Oh my heart!




He was such a great sleeper and he was so peaceful and calm - I couldn't get over how easy-going he was.


And his smiles!  Oh my goodness!  I don't care what they say about "gas" and whatnot - Easton is a smiler.  Plain as day.









And his Grandma had about the most awesome collection of Georgia stuff I've ever seen - check out the signatures on the football and the helmet! Awesome!







Just precious.  I really love every second I'm around this bunch.  I love my job so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!