Thursday, October 11, 2012

McKamey Animal Center | Chattanooga Everything Photographer :)

I don't know if many of you have seen my Facebook page and have followed the saga of our rescue dog, Lucky...  If you have, you know of my love/hate relationship with him.  You probably also know that he's as much a member of our family as any of my children. 

I love me some fur babies.

So you should not be surprised to learn that I recently worked with our local rescue center for pets, McKamey Animal Center, to capture some adorable, heart-string-tugging, feel-good images of folks who are happy with their new lovies. 

Seriously these photos are adorable. 

Seriously I almost came home with like, 15 dogs and a few cats. 

Seriously, if you are looking for a pet, go to McKamey - there's a lotta love in that place just waiting for the right family to come along. 

Seriously, I said "seriously" 5 times.  Maybe 6.  Who's counting?  To the cuteness!


















1 comment:

  1. Melissa these are great photos! It makes me want to go get a new pet :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!