Thursday, May 5, 2011

And Away We Go...


Well, here we go, Ladies and Gentlemen.  I've taken the plunge and decided to follow my heart into the world of professional photography. 

Inspired by my brother to look at a camera differently... Inspired by my children to capture not just the moments but the essence and the emotions that string together to comprise a childhood... Inspired by your support and faith in me... Inspired by my husband's confidence in me... and inspired by God's unending beauty... I am inspired, and I hope I can bring that inspiration to my clients and make them more than my clients and develop friendships along the way.

So please, enjoy my journey with me - I'd love it if you would and I'll try to make it fun!

Feel free to browse my website here and find me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!