Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Infant Goodness


I LOVE infants!  I love my infants (this particular one is 2 months old now!) and I love other folks' infants and I love photographing infants and snuggling them and watching them grow up...

Is that weird?

I just need some other infant models to round out my portfolio.  Any one know anyone who has a squishy, sweet-smelling, bright-eyed, delicious infant they'd like to lend to my camera for a little bit?  I promise I won't spend the WHOLE time singing to and swaying with the baby... unless Mom and Dad want me to!  And for now, while my baby is still little, I promise I won't be begging to bring the babe home with me (though, give it a few more months and I betcha I'll have the fever again!)...

Gah!  Babies!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we were closer....I'd LOVE for you to take pics of Baby H!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!