Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shalena Sneak Peek

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a good friend of mine and her three adorable, spunky, sweet, well-behaved kiddos yesterday at an incredible day - perfect weather, perfect setting, perfect companionship!  I loved, loved, LOVED every minute of this session!


I loved this curious, energetic, independent little doll!


I loved the confidence she exuded - I still can't believe she wasn't a model at some point in her life!


This little guy gave me the greatest smiles and was a fantastic listener!  (I secretly hope my kiddo becomes as easy-going a 5-year-old as he is!)


Big brother here was about the sweetest thing I've ever seen with his missing teeth and adventurous spirit.  He spent most of the day running from one place to another, pausing here and there to flash his toothless grin my way and make me laugh. 






And each one of them is full of love for the others.  I captured so many fun, sweet moments yesterday... I couldn't stop smiling as I tabbed through the images with my cup of coffee after my whole family had gone to bed.  I can't believe how fulfilling this "job" is - I can't believe how blessed I am to get to know these people and how firmly they imprint themselves in my mind with each snap of my shutter.  I can't imagine NOT being a photographer now - my life is so much more enriched for going down this path and I am forever grateful to the people who make it possible!

Thanks, Shalena and family, for working with me!

1 comment:

  1. So great, Melissa! Did you end up using Blog Stomp or something else by the way?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!