Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Magic | Chattanooga Child Photographer

I got to do a session with a friend of mine with a Christmas theme.  I got to go to her home and use their beautiful tree and capture her beautiful children and their magical wonder.

(I am a total Christmas fanatic.  I spend the time from Thanksgiving to New Years being totally giddy and I occasionally squeal for absolutely no other reason than I saw something sparkly and glittery.  It is also the only time I sing out loud in front of people.  Because I think my voice sounds AWESOME when I sing Christmas carols.)

Anyway... *ahem*







These photos make me so excited for Christmas!  Gah!  2011 was our youngest baby's first Christmas, but this year she'll be nearly 2 and it will be so much fun with a 5 year old, two 3 year olds and a 1 year old!  Ah! I need to go find something sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!