Monday, January 23, 2012

I Heart Faces: By The Book

My kiddos are super close in age.  That means they fight.  Often.  It's the nature of the beast.  But, on occasion, they startle me with sweetness... Like when big brother decided to read his sequin-and-tutu-wearing twin sisters a book about his favorite subject: trains.  It's not a fairy-tale or a magical story of princess or ballet, but their delight in his attention is a moment of love so strong... so bright... How lucky am I to have captured it?

I love them.

Pin It



16 comments:

  1. You captured such a beautiful moment and memory! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh that's super cute! Love those toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet capture of a sweet sibling moment! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feet! You captured such a real moment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love toes! I love toes + readers! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the coloring! It is true joy when our children cooperate and get along, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! love the tosies on this shot!! wonderful composition idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautful composition, and love that you captured such a real and precious moment. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little curious toes! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very sweet picture. Love how they are enjoying the same book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word this is the cutest shot! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is nothing better than a "these little piggies" shot. Great capture!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this one! But then again... I am a fan of them toes ;) And it reminds me of a recent visit to my cousin's home... all the kiddies reading in bed... too precious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!