Friday, January 6, 2012

Lee Family | Chattanooga Family Photographer

This was one of the sessions from November's mini-sessions.  I just LOVE how they turned out - I am crazy about the family, but besides that, the location is so much fun!  The family's outfits are just so perfectly styled, I'm excited for you to see these images to give you all some inspiration for some of your upcoming sessions - with me or not! - because it can be as simple as a sweater for a baby and a cute pair of shoes from T@rget!



Pin It


See how well everyone coordinates? Love it!  And red/grey/black is so great for any season! I know that the majority of the key pieces in this case are from T@rget! (Who doesn't love Targ?)

Also, sometimes posing a family with small kiddos can be a challenge, but they all worked really well together and, like I said, this location is fabulous because there are stairs and a bench which help to anchor a shot and keeps those active toddler feet off the ground for long enough to get some beautiful portraits!


Pin It


I also have to confess, I loved J's red sweater so much, I went out and snagged one for my own baby girl...


Too cute, huh?  (And an aside: I'm pretty sure my 9 month old is wearing the same size as the 2-year-old J!)

Anyway, I also want to mention that I love how mini-sessions produce the same quality of portraits with the same attention to detail and professionalism as a full session.  The mini's are a GREAT way to get some awesome images on a budget and I'm planning to offer them a few times a year.  Keep an eye out for some possible spring dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!