Friday, January 6, 2012

Williams Family | Chattanooga Family Photographer

I have been SO busy - from October of 2011 until now, I've been racing at break-neck speed through life - kids, photoshoots, Holidays, family, volunteer commitments... It's insane!  I am SO far behind in blogging sessions and I am SO sorry because there have been so many incredible faces in front of my lens since the last time I updated!

This session was from November - such an adorable family!  This little girl was just a spunky, fun, sweet kiddo - I cannot tell you how much fun I had playing with her...



Now, the winter landscape doesn't always make for the most stunning backdrop, but the setting sun coming through the bare tree trunks and branches warmed everything up and brought out her steel-blue eyes and made for a fabulous glow that I just couldn't get enough of!


(Also, I love her sweater dress.  I'll take one in big-person size, thanks.)


This family was a blast... Their images just make me smile...


Aw!  Let's hear it for the Williams'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!