Saturday, August 25, 2012

Anna and David | Chattanooga Prom! Photographer

I met this fabulous couple when I worked with David to capture his senior portraits and his amazing girlfriend accompanied him.  I just couldn't get enough of their young love, so when Anna asked me to capture some special portraits before his senior prom this spring, I jumped at the opportunity. 

Not only are these two beyond adorable (um, how gorgeous is she?! And that dress?!) but they're kind, intelligent kids.  It was an absolute pleasure to work with them both and I think of them often, hoping that their deep, true love helps them get through the trials and tribulations of his first year of college. 






















Swoon.  Young love.... Folks, he gave her a puppy.  Yes, they are THAT adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!