Saturday, August 25, 2012

Aubrey Is One | Chattanooga Child Photographer

A close friend of mine had a little girl just a few weeks after my last baby and asked me to do their 1-year portraits of sweet Aubrey. Since my own youngest had turned one a few weeks earlier and I was still an emotional mess about it, I jumped at the opportunity to capture some amazing images for them.

Now, I've known sweet Aubrey since she was born and she is truly one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever met.  Such a doll. 









Now, not only was this a big deal because Aubrey was turning the big O-N-E, but also because she had something very, very exciting to tell the world...

Squeee!  That's right!  She's got a baby brother on the way!  Aaaah! I can't wait to meet him!







Little Miss, when you get used to the idea, I know you're going to be a wonderful big sister!



Love you, Aubrey - and that crazy momma of yours, too!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much we have enjoyed these pics. Thank you so much for capturing these moments for us!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!