Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sweet 16 | Chattanooga Lifestyle Photographer

Sometimes a client asks me to do something a little different. This session was very much like a senior session in a lot of ways, but the beautiful Savannah was celebrating her Sweet Sixteenth Birthday and she and her family asked me to capture her at this very awesome milestone.


And can I just say... WOW!  What a gorgeous girl!





She is stunning, the light was stunning, the location couldn't have been prettier...




Everything came together in a perfect storm of awesome!  In addition, Savannah and her family were just about the most amazing people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. 




At one point, we had attracted a crowd of kids who apparently thought the American Idol star, Lauren Alaina, was shooting an album cover in the field.  It was pretty funny... And I was really glad Savannah's dad was there to shoo the lookey-loo's away!





For a girl who isn't that into mucking about in nature, Savannah was a trooper in her field...









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!